- 72% of consumers want mobile-friendly sites
- 67% of consumers are willing to buy a product or use a service on a mobile-friendly site
- Five to seven seconds is all you have to convince a user that they are on the right page with relevant results to their search
- US adults spend an average of two hours and fifty-one minutes a day using mobile devices
- There is a 21% decrease in non mobile-friendly URLs on the first three pages of search results
- Mobile friendly sites have gotten 32% more organic mobile traffic than non-mobile friendly websites since mobilegeddon.
- 94% of smartphone owners look for local information on their phone
- 89% of participants admitted to searching for a local business on their smartphone once a week or more, with 58% searching at least daily.
- Consumers are spending 15+ hours/week researching on their smartphones
- There are over 6.8 billion people who use mobile phones–that’s roughly 87% of the world’s population
Read the full text here! https://www.vendasta.com/blog/10-reasons-why-small-businesses-should-have-mobile-friendly-websites-following-mobilegeddon/
יום שישי, דצמבר 30, 2016
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution